Various Junior & Senior positions require for all projects.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code for front end and backend application.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer (for senior position).
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Junior or Fresh graduates are welcome to join
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in C#, Java or other programming languages.
- Extra languages example React, JQuery, Angular will be added advantage
- Knowledge of relational databases, MSSQL, design pattern.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Good working attitude & ethics.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?