- Develop and maintain system to establish standards relating to activities and products.
- Complaint handling, investigation and proposal of corrective action.
- Monitor performance through data and producing statistical report and take necessary action.
- Maintenance of ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and improving quality standard to meet customers requirement.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least a Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.).
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?