- Assist in execution of all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required by the property division.
- Assist in preparation, coordination and implementation of sales and marketing activities such as exhibition, road show, project, sales preview, launching, events, program and etc.
- Assist in plan and execution of marketing strategy, market survey, research to keep abreast of market trend, pricing competitor’s information and activities
- Assist in identify marketing events and promotion / campaign effectiveness by conducting market evaluation and market analysis
- Coordinate the preparation of advertising and promotion materials, sales kits and sales documentation and ensure all are in order.
- To source for suppliers and quotations on marketing A&P collateral such as banners, brochures, presentation kits and etc.
- Monitor and keep track the marketing and sales processes and records are properly kept
- Monitor and follow up on timely payments to service providers, renewal of licences and other payments
- To ensure that all sales data, documentation and reports are updated and stored in compliance with internal audit & SOP requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing & Sales, Business Studies, Mass Communication or equivalent
- More than 6 years working experience in Property Development or Real Estate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated, versatile, resourceful and good problem solving skills.
- Energetic and dynamic with good planning and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Willing to travel and work for long hour as and when required
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (transport, handphone, travelling and etc)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance & Group Hospitalisation Insurance Coverage
- Subsidy lunch allowance
- Career advancement for personal development
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?