With Valid Work Permit in Malaysia
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Develop Java Enterprise applications conforming to Daimler standards and processes that enable reusability, efficiency, manageability, reliability, scalability & fault tolerance
- Understand project objectives and business requirements to design software based on the customers’ needs
- Consult and support customers within Daimler during product/application life cycle
- Provide solutions and proof of concepts to customers’ problems
- Recommend industry best practices for applying engineering processes into problem domain
- Knowledge sharing within development teams
- Coach and mentor junior in the team
- Expeditious travel overseas to meet client needs and on-site support
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Excel in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Web Service Technologies: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAXR
- Web Application Technologies: Java Servlet, JSF, JSP, JSTL, Angular JS
- Enterprise Application Technologies: CDI, Dependency Injection, EJB, JPA, JMS, JTA, JavaMail
- Management and Security Technologies: Authentication and Authorization topics, JEE Application Deployment, J2EE Management
- Java EE-related Specs in Java SE: JAXP, Java Database Connectivity, JMX, JAF
- Strong knowledge of full SDLC & Agile development like Scrum and Kanban
- Strong knowledge of Java Enterprise design patterns
- Strong knowledge of database design, sql and performance tuning
- UML Modeling and Design
- IBM products WebSphere, UDB, MQ
- Open Source technologies like Tomcat, JBoss
- Development tools like Eclipse IDE, ANT/Maven, Gradle
- Agile tools like JIRA, GIT/SVN
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?