- Assist manager to perform infrastructure deployment / migration.
- Provide technical support to customers, including trouble-shooting.
- Follow up and resolve customers issues and area of concern.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 & above.
- Knowledge on networking – LAN & WAN.
- Knowledge in Virtualization & HCI is a plus.
- Excellent logical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a team with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to work after office hours, including weekends and public holidays (as and when necessary).
- Training will be provided.
- Malaysia citizens only.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Close to LRT and BRT station.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Yearly increment and performance bonus.
- 5 Days Working Week + Good and Comfort working environment.
- Benefits: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Education support, Parking, Simple breakfast.