- Prepare and maintain a master work program.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly work progress report.
- Coordination of multi-disciplinary works within the project including project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality implementation.
- Coordinate planned activities of scope with site team to ensure project progresses based on schedule.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems in scope, schedule and cost.
- Assist in application and approval of building plans and certificate of fitness.
- Assist in performing value engineering for the project.
- Ensure works comply to GBI, Qlassic and Conquas standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance / Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience on Project Manager with 3 years in project planning and scheduling.
- Proficient in Project Planning Software & Primavera.
- Required language(s): English & Chinese/Mandarin.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Provide uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps