- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.
- Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Managing any SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) that may be in place and managing any Master Agreements between the suppliers and the company.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Health and Safety, Quality and other legal requirements.
- Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in procurement process flow or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken communication skill.
- Able to work independently and committed with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
Perks & Benefits
- Handphone Allowance
- Dental Benefit
- Optical Benefit
- Yearly Medical Screening
- Medical insurance
- Car Park
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?