- At least 1-2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize work with excellent time management skill
- Attentive to details, well organized, strong analytical mind, a great initiative with less supervision
- Proactive, enthusiasm and positive thinking with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Prepare monthly financial statements on a timely basis
- Prepare analysis on revenues and other key indicators
- Responsible for processing various types of accounting transactions related to suppliers/subcontractor invoices
- Responsible for preparing financial reports and review accounts payable and accounts receivable for accuracy and compliance with standards and procedures.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks and other statutory bodies/authorities
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior/Director
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?