- Reports to the General Manager & Managing Director.
- To establish short and long-term objectives, communicating continuously and effectively in a dynamic process.
- To establish an effective production plan / schedule to meet the delivery date of customer order to take full responsibility to establish & follow up the production plan and ensure the delivery date achieved.
- To establish & ensure an efficient operational procedures for maximize the quality, cost and profitability of products.
- Undertake all operational accountability that includes manufacturing quality, purchasing, maintenance of efficient production schedules, maintenance and safety, engineering and exceptional housekeeping practices.
- Implement capacity and productivity improvement programs.
- Establish performance controls and measures and ensure continuous compliance.
- To meet periodical production objectives.
- Improve efforts already underway to drive out unnecessary costs while maintaining a high level of quality, safety, productivity and yields.
- Foster a team-building program among production staff that includes continuous training and skill improvement.
- Provide leadership and vision in a manner consistent with the finest industry standards.
- Provide high level of teamwork and support in order to achieve excellent results in the overall business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma preferably Jewellery Design & Manufacturing, or equivalent. Those with lesser qualifications but good experience can also be considered.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in managing a small production team.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
- Possess strong leadership qualities, high integrity, honesty and good interpersonal skills, initiative and able to work independently.
- An individual who is driven by his or her own initiative and tempered with a degree of seasoning from a manufacturing setting.
- A high energy level and the drive to continuously improve.
- A team player, and an individual who applies his / her policies fairly, effectively and consistently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to be held accountable.
- A strong work ethic.
- A commitment to quality and success.
- A results orientation.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen.
Perks & Benefits
- Food Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?