The Job Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for daily administrative activities, including PO/DO/Invoice issuance and office administration.
- Assisting in Accounting Department to key-in dataif required.
- Assisting in coordination with supplier(s) to arrange for goods delivery to the customer(s) based on the terms and conditions of PO issued.
- Assisiting to perform the inventory check on the regular basis for the office office gadgets/stationery, etc.
- Assisting Operations & General Managers in handling tasks and email response/reply whenever necessary.
- Producing office documents such as reports, letters, fax as in monthly basis.
- Assisting to screen telephone calls, email correspondence in genernal enquiries and requests whenever appropriate.
- Asisiting in logistics, forwarding and shipping arrangements.
- Attending to government sector, post office, banking sector and relevant administrative matters outside.
- Enable to work independently as well as under pressure and tight deadlines.
The Job Requirements:-
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration/ HumanResource Management or equivalent field.
- Obtaining high integrity and confidentiality toward the tasks with the great sense of honour at all time.
- Must possess the fluent language spoken skills in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia..
- Apart from the above, comprehend in any other foreign language(s) is also welcome.
- Obtaining strong English business writing skill is a plus point.
- Possess good sense of well planning and organized skills
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Matured, self-motivated, proactive and patient personality
- Experienced in the field of forwarding and shipping industry shall be an advantageous point
- Adopting new working environment easily
- Must own vehicle
- Availabe for full time position only
Only shortlisted candiates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Company trip
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff Welfare
No. 10, Jalan Sepadu 25/123A, Seksyen 25, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps