The Job Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for daily administrative activities, including purchasing and office administration.
- Assisting in Accounting Department to key-in data.
- Assisting in Sales Deaprtment if required, including preparing quotation, liaising with customer's enquiry, coordinating with supplier related to Sales issues.
- Assisting Operations & General Managers in handling tasks and email response/reply whenever necessary.
- Producing documents such as reports, letters, fax as in monthly basis.
- Assisting to screen telephone calls, email correspondence in enquiries and requests whenever appropriate.
- Handling logistics, forwarding and shipping arrangements.
- Attending to government sector, post office, banking and relevant administrative issues outside.
- Able to work independently as well as under pressure and tight deadlines.
The Job Requirements:-
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration/ HumanResource Management or equivalent field.
- Obtaining high integrity and confidentiality toward the tasks with the great sense of honour at all time.
- Possess the fluent language skill such as English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia & any other foreign language(s)
- Obtaining strong English business writing skill is a plus point.
- Possess good sense of well planning and organized skills
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Matured, self-motivated, proactive and patient personality
- Experienced in the field of forwarding and shipping industry shall be an advantageous point
- Adopting new working environment easily
- Must own vehicle
- Availabe for full time position only
Only shortlisted candiates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities