- Hunting new customer to Company.
- Responsible for own customer account collection payment.
- Maintain customer visit plan as per company target in CRM.
- Assist the management in evaluating sales potential for local market, and subsequently develop appropriate sales strategies.
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports to the management within the specified timeline as and when required.
- Provide sufficient sales leads as part of personal KPI, general market information and technical feedback to the management.
- Build strong rapport with customers by providing pre and after sales service diligently.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 3 year of SALES & MARKETING working experience in the freight forwarding industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Willing to learn and take new challenge.
- Required language spoken and written in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to travel in JOHOR and to Singapore.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Process own car with valid driving license.
JOB INFORMATION :
Skills : Freight Forwarding background directly face customer
Working Hours: Mon- Fri [0900-1800]
Sales incentive : from RM 2500- RM 10,000 [depends your KPI result, project & volume]