- Assisting seniors-in-charge in audit/tax assignments.
- Drafting financial statements in accordance with approved accounting standards in Malaysia.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns for timely submissions to the tax authorities.
- LCCI Diploma holders or its equivalents are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Accounting / AIA / ACCA finalist are also encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good time management, able to prioritize job responsibility and able to deliver on time.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate to all level of personnel.