- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Manage and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management.
- Improve department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Proven work experience as quality assurance technician or relevant role.
- A sharp eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Proficient with quality testing machines and systems.
- Solid knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further qualifications will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge in QMS ISO9001:2005
- Ability to perform multiple task to assure product quality and delivery requirement.
- Proficiency in computer
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?