- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Min 1 years of working experience in related field.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Perks & Benefits :
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?