1) Manage the bookkeeping activities of the Company; ensuring accurate, complete and timely recording and generate comprehensive accounting reconciliations on major General Ledger accounts.
2) Perform the day-to-day activities of finance functions (i.e. accounts payable and accounts receivables etc.); proactive in addressing the financial requirements of Production and Corporate Office team.
3) Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports and financial analysis; providing accurate and quality reporting output.
4) Participate as key member in other ad-hoc financial projects/ tasks as assigned; proactive in all dealings to achieve target.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance and/ or Professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA and CPA etc.).
2) At least one (1) year of experience in managing finance functions. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
3) Familiar with accounting software and proficient in office suite (i.e. spreadsheet and word processing etc.).
4) Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous and good time management.
5) Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities