- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering.
- To based in Subang Jaya and must be willing to travel extensively throughout Malaysia within short notice.
- Preferably experienced in servicing analytical and laboratory instruments.
- Spoken languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and good time management.
- Result driven and able to work independently.
- Installation, commissioning and calibration of material testing machine.
- Identify spare parts, repair, maintenance and technical support to customers.
- To study and understand system of machine.
- Train customers to operate machine (hardware/software).
- Learn and understand basic knowledge of material testing.
- Conduct calibration job on machine.
- Recommend suitable part(s) change (if required).
- Liaise with service coordinator to offer quotation and work schedule.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?