- Assist and support Operation Manager to manage daily operations on work.
- Handling administrative matters related to daily operations.
- Oversee and direct financial budgets, personnel, and operations.
- Place orders to maintain stock levels
- Prepare monthly operation report for management.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Operation Executive or similar role.
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies.
- Good analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team management skills.