- To liaise with customer on design tasks, project planning and implementation.
- Understanding of customers' specifications and determination of design concept.
- Validation of concept feasibility via circuit simulation.
- To create schematic and perform PCB layout design.
- To prepare assembly data and create BOM.
- Preparation of test specifications, test procedures and develop test jig.
- To involve in troubleshooting when necessary.
- To ensure that project is deliverable and meeting customers' expectations.
- To assist in other related tasks when required.
Education & Experience
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with strong electronics background are encourage to apply for Junior possition.
Abilities & Skills
- Knowledgeable in electronics circuitry functionality and good analytical skills in conducting prototyping activities such as verifying, testing and troubleshooting.
- Candidates must have ability in projects handling.
- Creative, innovative, systematic and self-discipline.
- Independent, hard working and result-oriented, with initiative and a pleasant personality.
- Knowledge either in hardware design, PCB layout design, circuit simulation software, electronics circuitry or Labview software will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Perai, Penang.
- 2 full-time positions are available.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?