- Work closely with the Director of Video on the coordination of the content, scripts, shot lists and production schedules.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaign and marketing message.
- Write scripts & corresponding storyboards.
- Video productions include but are not limited to promotional videos, live events, webcasts, podcast videos, training videos, testimonials, and content video clips.
- Assist in the management of production schedules.
- Assist in video setups & shoots. (If necessary)
- Conceive, develop and produce effective video content for TV, Social media, etc.
- Travel to events and assist with video recording, as may be necessary.
- Collaborate with internal teams on story and promo concepts/scripts and be able to work as an active teammate with department heads and work in cross-functional teams to execute creative video campaign.
- Diploma/Degree in art/Creative Multimedia/Media Communication/Advertising or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in creative writing/advertising/communication industry.
- Good command on english for script writing, copy writing and social media savvy.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Lecturer in Culinary Arts / Chef
Associate Professor / Professor in Pathology
Senior Manager- Creative and Digital Media Unit
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Management/Business Informatics System/Entrepreneurship/ Business in Islamic Perspective
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Law/Company Law/Corporate Law