* To assist in handle recruitment process, i.e.: advertising, selection and to coordinate interview for shortlisted candidates including background verification.
* To plan, organize and coordinate training program, recreation, talent management, KPI and employee personal development.
* To design, developing, implementing, review and recommendation for improvement for HR policies, systems and SOP.
* To handle all HR administration, including letters issuance, managing personnel files, updating organization charts, preparing headcount movement reports, annual HR budget reports, and etc.
* Ensure all HR processes and documents such as job description, appointments, confirmations, annual leave, promotions and exits are maintained and captured accurately.
* Ensure all HR documents are collected, maintained, updated and well organized in HR database.
* Cascade and conduct briefing in HR policies, procedures ad practices in the company, keeping abreast of the relevant HR acts and regulations including Employment Act and Industrial Relation Act.
* Engage with statutory and related government bodies such as KWSP, SOCSO, Income Tax, Immigration, HRDF, and etc.
* Manage employee disciplinary matters and able to advice on appropriate disciplinary action to be taken commensurate to the misconduct committed.
* To oversee and improve staff welfare and benefit from time to time.
* To responsible for ad-hoc matters and reports by management.
* Candidate must be local Malaysian.
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
* At least 3-5 years and above HR related working experiences.
* Dynamic, able to multi task, able to work independently and be responsible for own work.
* Patient and meticulous at work.
* Able to think critically to solve problem.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
* Excellent verbal and written skills in both English, Mandarin and Malay.
* Proven computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
* Comprehensive understanding of Malaysia Labor Law, Employment Act, Industrial Relation Act and Statutory Act.