- To attend and to assist customer's needs in Body & Paint Insurance Claim and cash repairs as per guideline and requirement.
- To perform claim applications via Merimen and other related systems under the guideline and procedure of Insurance Company and Principal.
- To attend to all customer inquiries and provide professional advice and solution with customer service orientation.
- To provide a constant update to the customer on repairs progress and advice on repairs conducted.
- To provide advice and guidance to customers in terms of claims.
- To monitor job's progress to ensure timely and quality repair of a vehicle.
- To ensure all documentation is submitted accordingly.
- To ensure the vehicle is delivered with quality report standards.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Automotive Engineering or another equivalent.
- Satisfactory command of language in spoken and written in English and other dialects would be an added advantage.
- Positive mindset and professional customer service attitude.
- Basic knowledge and skills in utilizing Microsoft Office Application.
Interested candidates may e-mail resume to email@example.com or contact Mr. Sak 012-3954421 for further discussion.