- Assist Head of Department in full range of purchasing assignments.
- Sourcing for suppliers, purchase & delivery expedition.
- Conduct supplier assessment & negotiation.
- Inspect received materials to ensure compliance to accuracy, condition & count.
- Maintain all documented information in Purchasing Department.
- Prepare monthly report on material consumption.
- Other assignments as & when required.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent, or any field.
- Possess valid license & own transportation.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin (added advantage).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?