Job Responsibilities :
- Effective manpower planning to achieve labor efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure that all raw material and WIP inventories are in order.
- Managing and provide training to general staffs.
- To enhance factory housekeeping day to day.
- To handle and manage work to ensure on-time completion, control cost budgets and deliver quality work and service.
Job Requirements :
- Must at least possess SPM qualification.
- At least 1-year working experience in Manufacturing / Supervising or related field.
- Organized, fast learner and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes.
- Able to communicate in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have basic computer skills and familiar with MS Office application.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.