Application Support Engineer/ Application Support Engineer
- Technical support for Acoustic & Vibration Measurement products to the customers on all application/engineering issues.
- Work closely with the sales team to penetrate the markets and explore new
applications for the products, develops necessary tools and training material,
conducts training seminars, and assists in application engineering of the products when required.
- Scope/Supervision, reports & works with Sales Managers, Dealer, Customers & principal to promote the sales and support of the products.
- Keep abreast with all new product developments. Ensure overall knowledge on product, systems and solutions of assigned segment.
- Effectively communicate with principal for the project proposal and application.
- Ensure that all decisions taken are in line with company procedures and signing rights.
- Ensure authentic inputs are provided and necessary internal and external reports are submitted according to the required time frames.
- Effectively communicate and brief developments on project and decisions to the superior and peer.
- Perform any other activities as and when required by the superior.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Instrumentation- Analytical background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in strategic support and products T&C in a related field, fresh grade are welcome.
- Ability to understand and manage customers' requirements.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent intercultural working relationship.
- Effective mutli-ethical communication ability.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Open culture