· Assist in supervising and coordinating the daily activities.
· Assist supervisor to conduct on job training of operator and ensure follow the work instruction and understand the defect criteria's as when required.
· Involve in resources planning, training and shift performance assestment.
· Motivate leader and operator to meet department goals.
· To study the production schedules and estimate the requirement for the completion of the projects.
· Ensure production run smoothly as per planning.
· To minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where posible.
· Practice good 5S in work area, tidy and safe for conductive work environment.
· Candidate must posses at least SPM and above.
· At least 3 years of work experience in manufacturing process.
· Supervise, manage and monitor recources to achieve production target.
· Computer literate.
· Able to work independently with minima supervision.
· Able to handle operators ad working in shift.
· Male candidates only.