- Ensure that quality system requirements are effectively maintained in accordance with established quality policies, procedures, and applicable international standards.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the quality system to the Top Management.
- Lead in internal quality system audits, suppliers’ evaluations, customers’ and 3 rd parties’ audits.
- Ensure quality inspection in receiving, in- process and final product release.
- Responsible for the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) system including the handling of non-conforming products.
- Handle customers’ complaints.
- Knowledge in ISO.
- Carry out the company’s documentation control and calibration system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering / Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Able to work as a team and discuss constructively.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, quality skills (knowledge of ISO, FMEA, problem-solving skill & so on) is added advantage.
- Fluent written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Gajah.
- Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
- Lucrative remuneration.
- Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided.
- Petrol allowance.
Interested candidates can email to Ms. Leong (firstname.lastname@example.org +606-556 8046) with your full resume and a recent photo.