Job Responsibilities :
- Perform maintenance, testing and commissioning or repair services of Lift / Escalators.
- Attend to breakdowns, callbacks and customer requests, including 24-hour standby duty.
- Troubleshoot equipment faults and carry out preventive and/or corrective action.
- Ensure all work processes comply with quality, environmental and safety procedures and requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments.
Job Requirements :
- 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Certificate / Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?