- Handles incoming calls (customer complaints, feedback and compliments, etc).
- Place outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, problem resolution status, etc).
- Liaise with respective business owners, and other service partners as required on problem resolution to close the loop with customers.
- Manage customer requests for information or registration of new potential customer and connect them to the appropriate contact within the organization
- Min have Degree or Diploma in any field
- At least have 2-3 years of working experiences in customer service/ support background
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- May be required to manage, guide and motivate teams.
- Basic knowledge of business applications.
- Customer Operations Specialist for Hong Kong Market.
- Must be able to converse in English and Cantonese (Mandatory).
- 6 months contract position available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Desktop Support - (6 months contract) DAMANSARA
Recruiter (12 months contract)
Quality Control Assistant Manager
Sendayan Techvalley, Seremban
Laboratory Assistant (Immediate) - PD
Administrative Services Supervisor
Quality Control Junior Engineer (Manufacturing / Production)