- Assist Sales Manager/General Manager in carrying out his/ her duties when he/ she is absent.
- Assist Sales Manager/General in the day-to-day operations of the Sales Department/Division.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) is achievable.
- Monitor Sales Performance.
- Assist in Marketing Campaign.
- Establish and maintain dealer/partner/client/customer database.
- Ensure all Dealer/Partner/Sales Colleagues are adequately trained and competent in Products and Solutions knowledge.
- Handling dealer/partner/client/ customer enquiries and complaints.
- Provide After-Sales Customer Service.
- Manage Public Relations with Customer [End-User].
- Confirm details before each service or each product delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of service and product.
- Screen all e-mails and revert/direct to the relevant parties.
- Direct Admin in issuing of quotations/proposals.
- Ensure smooth project implementation and support.
- The nature of your work demands for your service outside the normal office hours. You are expected to comply with the Company’s requirements whenever necessary and also to travel (local and overseas) as and when required.
- Write good and effective correspondences and reports. Brief and update immediate superior on work progress or status.
- Ensure date lines are met and jobs carried-out are properly and professionally delivered.
- Ensure good client/ customer relationship.
- Uphold good personal image and conduct and not to do or act by omission place any staff or the Company is bad taste or disrepute.
- Carry out any other duties as may be from time to time directed by the Company.
- Good Teamworking, Managerial and Interpersonal skills.
- Good listening, Negotiation and Presentation abilities.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create reports and conduct analyses.
- Able to work independently.
- At least basic of IT & Technical knowledge and skills.
- Possess a valid Car Driver License and must be willing to travel Locally & Outstation.
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance and Claims
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Personal and Medical insurance
- Personal Leave
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Panel Doctor and Dentist
- Panel Car Workshop
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?