· Able to handle full set of accounts for a group of companies and ensure timely closure of management accounts & statutory compliance
· Responsible for the full spectrum of the accounting / finance functions and SST monthly reporting & filings
· Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Maintain proper accounting records and filing system
· Analytical, meticulous & ability to perform multiple tasks independently & efficiently
· Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers, lawyers, authorities and others.
· Any other responsibilities to be assigned by superior from time to time
· Diploma/ Degree/ Part Professional Qualification in related field or its equivalent
· Proven working experience as Accounts Executive, Accounts Manager or Finance Manager.
· Possess audit & working experience in automotive industry will be added advantage
· Computer literacy is essential - Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
· Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
· Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
· Proficient in written & spoken English and/or Chinese
· Salary remuneration will be commensurate with qualification & working experience
· 5 full time positions available for expansion plan in additional new brand acquisition & showrooms
· Applicant’s working location will be based in Sec 51A PJ (Near to Puspakom PJ) / Chan Sow Lin / Cheras, Sungei Besi (Next to CSL food court)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities