Job Responsibilities :
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Job Requirements :
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.