- Prepare financial accounting and liaise with clients.
- Complete quarterly and annual accounting reports.
- Analyse and advice clients on the financial reports.
- Estimate and track tax returns.
- Set up and update the company's tax database.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
- Share financial data with the accounting department.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and track changes related to taxes, accounting and business environment,
- Work with external auditors.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject; full or part qualified (e.g. ACCA, CTIM or CPA) is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or related financial fields.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular).
- Good analytical and time management skills.
- Well versed in company taxation matters.
- Able to work independently and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code on Fridays
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Minimal 1 month study leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?