- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Proven experience in Sales Coordinator.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?