- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for customer invoicing, process supplier payment and staff expenses claim.
- Ensure timely closing of monthly accounts.
- Liaise with banker, auditor, tax agent and secretarial
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Good computer skills on MS Office and accounting software SQL.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
- Miscellaneous allowance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?