- Deliver responsive services to customers and stakeholders in alignment with the GSC Service Catalogue. This is achieved through processing requests received in ERP workflow.
- Follow up closely on the pending tasks to resolve within response times set out in the Service Catalogue.
- Seek advice or guidance from Supervisors as and when necessary.
- Provide advice or guidance to other staff in the team.
- Take initiative to communicate with colleagues within or across departments to seek confirmation or clarification on issues when necessary.
- Respond to enquiries and provides support, advice and guidance to clients in Headquarters, Regional Offices, Country offices.
- Assist with identification of system issues or enhancements, and in testing fixes and solutions.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts; and prepare journal vouchers and accounting entries as required.
- Analyze financial records and produce accurate management reports.
- Make recommendations on improvement of work processes.
- At least Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Finance / Acconunting field
- Min 6 years of working experience in Finance / Payroll / accounting field
- Experience in (Supplier) Master Data Management is a value added.
- Experience in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle.
- Must have AP and Payroll administration experience
- Must posses own transport and will to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor
- 3 Full time (1 year Renewable contract) positions available
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps