Job Responsibilities :
- Plan workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Overseeing all the production process to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Analyze production, monitor quality control to detect and correct the problem.
- Investigating in production problem and responding to break down.
- Making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency.
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers, and research & development staff.
- Prepare the production report.
- Regulate health and safety precautions.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Proven experience as Production Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of production management.
- Familiarity with quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Excel in MS Office and ERP software.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Good attention to detail.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Personal Medical Card
- Yearly Bonus & Increment
- Monthly Full Attendance Allowance