We are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to create innovative and profitable branded experiences. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team of professionals.
Experience managing offices, projects or working as an executive assistant is essential. You will also need to draw on your solid interpersonal skills as you will be working closely with both external vendors/partners and our internal teams. You will also have the opportunity to grow and develop within the organization.
- Establishes efficient problem reporting, escalations and complaint management
- Manages shipments (imports/exports) of company equipment and/or purchase orders
- Handles inventory, cost control and ensures timely implementation of designated projects
- Handles Event Management, business travels, organizing meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and Hotel reservations for Guests and Foreign Delegates
- Manages upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensures availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees, including phone calls, typing letter or documents, filling, taking minutes of the meeting,
- Acts as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general administration, verification of stationery stock/office supplies, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks, assignments, duties as and when required
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks under minimum supervision with high attention to details, strong analytical skills, oral/written communication, customer service and excellent time management and organization skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least one to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with respect to associate/client information and projects
- Preferably with Marketing or Business background
- Customer-oriented and good experience in complaint management
- Pro-active attitude and constantly strive to improve work efficiency
- Hands on and flexible
- Must have good sense of humor, professionalism and personable attitude.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communicator.
- A consistent leader who voices their ideas while respecting others.
- A good eye for detail.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills.
- Able to focus when under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities