Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead/supervise of all accounting activities of South East Asia Region, including day to day operation, internal control, local GAAP/Corp policies & SOP’s compliance and tax filings.
- Responsible for timely & accurate monthly financial closing according to the Corp set target dates, together with necessary profitability/variance analysis and financial packages.
- Perform treasury functions, including cash management of cash flow planning to ensure sufficient funds available to support smooth operations plus accounts receivable/credit control management.
- Lead annual budgeting process, including coordinating information from various functional areas, up to completion of submission to Corp HQ.
- Liaise with the local government agencies, bankers, auditors, solicitors, company secretary and suppliers for financial and administrative related matters.
- Streamline finance/accounting process flows / SOP’s when needed.
- Special tasks/projects/analysis as assigned.
- Functional report to TPEHQ finance to fulfill Corp’s financial needs as well as to ensure the compliance of corporate policies.
- University degree and above, with major in Accounting/Finance field. CPA firm and/or freight forwarding experience is a plus.
- More than 15 years of working experience in accounting field; of which minimum of 8 years are in accounting/finance managerial role. A regional or cross country’s managerial experiences is a plus.
- CPA license and/or experience with ERP system is also a plus.
- Written & spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Team player with good communication and organization skills.
- Hands on in job functions, independent, deadline oriented, and able to work under pressure with multi-tasks
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?