- To lead the new implementation of IFCA System of the Company together with the appointed IFCAConsultants.
- To centralise the management of IT infrastructures/facilities (hardware/software) of the Company as well as maintenence of email accounts.
- Provide technical support/trouble shooting on issues related to IT hardwae, networking and software application.
- Any other duty & responsilbilities which the Company may assign from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalents
- Experience in IFCA System is compulsory
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?