- Deliver a variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints.
- Update customers about any matters related to their belongings.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Adhere regulations and safety standards.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Possess valid professional driver's license.
- Able to operate forklifts and lorries in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Able to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours