- Advise or provide solutions on employment related matters.
- Assist in negotiating collective agreements, employment issues and policies
- Handle workplace unhappiness and resolve disagreements
- Managing issues such as long-term absence.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions
- Familiarity of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Good ethics and reliability.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Purchasing Executive - Mandarin Speakers ONLY