- Very hands on in execution the daily construction activities, ensuring quality of work.
- Responsible for ensuring that work carried out and materials being used on construction project meet quality and safety standards and conform to specification,
- Monitor progress of construction to deliver the project on budget and on time.
- To attend site meeting with superior, consultants, and contractors.
- To perform Quality Contorl Policies strictly and to ensure works completed to the required Quality Standards.
- Prepare regular reports which include site diary, photographic evidence, progression of works againts schedule, site meeting information and highlight any potentials risks.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?