- Provide knowledge on importing of products falls under the Poison Act 1952
- Good understanding of Regulatory requirements on operations, processes, and storage of products falls under Poison Act 1952
- Responsible in setting up of storage area for the regulated products in accordance to the regulatory requirement
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Work with global counterparts to share and implement best practices on local regulatory requirements on products falls under Poison Act 1952
- Keep abreast of current developments in pharmaticeutical and medical industries.
- Back up on compliance audit and answering inquiries.
- Provide necessary reports to the Management and Stakeholders on compliance of regulatory requirements
- Possess valid Pharmacist licence (Licence has not been used by other organisation)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with regulatory procedures of importing poisonous drug
- Able to work independently and within the time frame required
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak