- Obtain high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Able to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?