- Responsible for road, bridge and infrastructure construction and related work operations
- Responsible for all construction site matters including safety, quality and other compliances matter.
- Assist superior in planning and scheduling, site coordination, material and staff management
- Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications and regulatory compliances.
- Monitor progress of site construction and performance of subcontractors to ensure the project are completed within planned cost and time.
- Liaises with authorities, contractors, consultants, service providers and suppliers to resolve issues. And maintain good relationship among all parties.
- Inspects, verifies and documents the daily operations accurately especially material and labor costs. Maintain and keep all the site records & documents systematically.
- Good in reading and understanding the construction plans and drawings.
- Undertake any ad-hoc responsibilities as when required.
- Possess at least a Certificate, Diploma/Degree in civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 years working experiences in infrastructure construction is required for this position
- Candidates without the necessary academic qualifications but possess extensive site operational experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills with the ability to do multi-task.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule and work overtime as required
- Able to commence work on short notice.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?