Office based in Melaka. Responsible in managing all civil and structural activities on the project site
- Preparation of Method Statement for the particular work on the site. Make sure that it is submitted to the Consultant and should be approved prior to starting the job on the site.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the superior, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of NCR and Site Instruction.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ of site project management experience in infrastructure (road and bridge work) projects. Candidate with QA/QC experience specializing in the construction project is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accept job allocation to other project sites when required.
- Required language(s): BM, English
- Computer literate and good knowledge in MS Office.
- Able to commence work on short notice.