- To clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning / evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- To clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or beverage with as acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- To ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, utensils, trays, napkin, sauces, cleaning towels or others established needs, be they food or equipment.
- Responsible for the set up and preparation of the dining room, providing the highest standards of service to the customers.
- To serve food & beverage to customers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Always remember seating layout and all the table numbers.
- Usher customers to their tables.
- All Lost & Found items (customers) must be submitted to Floor Managers/ Restaurant Managers immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?