The Web Watch Team Lead is responsible and accountable for running an efficient and high quality of work delivering team. You will be accomplishing department objectives by supervising staff; organizing, monitoring and optimizing work process.
- Manage day to day performance, operations and output of team.
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage and prioritize workload to ensure staffing capacity and bandwidth are being utilized effectively at all times.
- Setting up and optimizing of staff KPI’s in line with overall business strategy and impact from Web Watchers team
- Set up a delivery SLA process that can be disseminated to all stakeholders and adhered to.
- Ensure regular reporting to relevant stakeholders as needed is carried out and of the highest accuracy and relevance to assist making the best possible decisions on the back of them.
- Ensure the Brief to output flow is always at optimized levels to ensure greatest level of accuracy, output and staff management at all times.
- Champion and Drive staffing development and growth within team. Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations at all times; Providing reports and activity updates to management on a regular basis
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and Mandarin (Simplified Chinese).
- Must have at least 1 year proven experience as supervisor or relevant role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments.
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to adhere to deadlines.
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Good understanding of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycle.
- Good analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities