- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role. Eg. AR, AP, GL, Forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, project cost forecasts / budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely, payments, and cash-flow management and follow up on the late payments, reporting bad debts etc.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with operations and projects terms in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Prepare departmental and company profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Perform / supervise in preparation of bank reconciliation, creditor reconciliation, cash collection reconciliation, fixed asset schedule.
- Arrange and organize monthly / quarterly stock take, identifying obsolete / expire stock.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding GST/SST and all other government related dues.
- Able to start ASAP
- Education: Minimum Diploma and above
- Year of Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Required Languages (Speaking & Writting) : Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably candidates with at least 2 years of audit background or any other equivalent field.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?