- Report to Project Director on the daily progress of the project.
- Perform duties assigned by Project Director.
- Daily work planning, management of sub-con and ensure work done accordingly.
- Monitoring of construction progress.
- To Control material usage on respective site and project.
- Site works supervision and inspection.
- Ensure construction works are compliance with ISO documentation procedures.
- Organize workforce for respective project and work activities.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with safety requirements and regulations.
- Ensure work executed in accordance with quality standards required
- Update and submit site progress for stage billing purposes.
- Liason with Consultant for the requirement of works.
- Candidate possess at least Diploma, Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Strong leadership, tact, self-assured, independent, team player and able to work in fast pace environment.
- Required skill(s): method of statement, shop drawing, proficient in the local construction specifications, be good at management site, MS Office, AutoCad.
- Able to interact with local authorities, consultants, contractors and all level of staffs.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?